Date of last update: December 07, 2022
Pedro Guina Advogados is the entity responsible for the data treatment, with address at Avenida da República, nº 30-32, 3440-322 Santa Comba Dão
232 108 007
What data is collected?
On this website, the data Name, Email and Telephone/Mobile number are collected when you fill out the contact form.
When using the chatbot (chat popup) we may collect your cell phone/phone number.
How do we collect your data?
Data can be collected via the website when you fill out the form or use the chatbot.
The IP address may possibly be collected when you browse the website by google recaptcha or google maps.
Learn all about cookies and the possibility of obtaining your IP address on this page
Use of your data
The data name, e-mail and telephone/mobile number are only used for:
– Answer your questions or doubts.
– or to develop some work with you.
– or both of the above.
Learn all about cookies and the possible use of your IP address on the Cookies Policy page.
Confidentiality of your data
Pedro Guina Advogados is the only entity with access to your personal data Name, e-mail and telephone/mobile phone number.
This personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for any reason without your consent.
Links to external websites
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, or delete your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to portability: you can request all your personal data in an organized way so that they can be transmitted to another entity.
- Right to data erasure: You may reject the processing of your data. If requested by you, we will do this deletion, unless you are legally prevented from doing so.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us. See contact details at the bottom of this page. If you have a complaint about how we use your data, we would like to hear from you.
How long do we keep the data collected?
In case you contact us only for questions or concerns, we store your personal data for a maximum of 90 days, after which time it will be deleted.
In case you contact us and start a work development with us, we will keep your personal data during the work development period and for a period of 1 year since the end of the last work developed.
However, you always have the right at any time to ask us to delete this personal data, and you will do so, unless you are legally prevented from doing so.
Disclosure to third parties
Your personal data Name, e-mail, cell phone/telephone number will not be shared with third parties.
The IP address can with your consent be used by Google.
We implement physical and technological security measures to keep your personal information safe.
We also use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online since this website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate.
The computers/servers where this website is located are maintained in a secure environment by the hosting provider.
Request for a copy of your data or its deletion
You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 232 108 007 to request a copy or deletion of your personal data.
Avenida da República, nº 30-32, 3440-322 Santa Comba Dão Portugal
Phone number: 232 108 007